- Keep me logged in. BCSocial now has an option to keep you logged in so that you don't have to re-enter your credentials when accessing from a computer you have used before. Note this option does not work with AD Integration.
- Your 'My Work' Drive view now shows you the number of Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote files you have synchronised with BCSocial. Learn more about other products you can integrate with BCSocial here.
- The feed now loads ahead of you reaching the bottom of the screen, making it even easier and faster to scroll through your posts.
- Once new documents are added the previews pre-load, meaning they're more likely to be ready for you when you need them.
- Search results have been given a performance boost and now display even faster than before. Learn more about search here.
- Completed tasks within the Activity view now show rejected as well as accepted tasks. Find out what other cool things you can do in Activity view here.
- We've simplified the layout for email notifications. Which can always be fine tuned to your requirements by following the instructions here.
- The 'content changes' section of the document history has been tweaked to only show versions where the document has been updated + the latest version. The document history feature is a great way to ensure you only ever work from single versions of documents. Find out how here.
- In certain scenarios changing the manager of a Group did not give them the correct administration privileges over that group. This has been resolved.